3. Keep your knees warm. It is recommended to wear knee protectors or trousers when riding, especially when the temperature is low.
Low back pain is normal for new riders or riders who haven't ridden for a long time, but sometimes the pain extends to the legs.
Pay attention to these areas when you train. The more you cycle, the stronger your back muscles will be.
High quality dual shock absorbers can also help reduce lower back pain.
Usually, if you stretch your neck for a long time, your neck muscles will be tired and sore.
Stick to the right posture -- don't hold on too tightly to the handlebars, lower your elbows and shoulders, and relax your body to keep your upper body flexible.
Massage neck muscles often. If the pain persists, consult a chiropractor for bone setting.
Skin abrasions are usually caused by external conditions, such as riding too fast, not paying attention, or brakes failing.
The most basic treatment is to use medical cotton swabs and mercurochrome to clean the wound.
To keep the wound clean, wear looser clothes.
Depending on the abrasions, a tetanus vaccine is sometimes administered.
Skin irritation can result from skin friction with each other or clothing, as well as contact with pollen in the air.
1, pay attention to personal hygiene, the body and skin should be antibacterial treatment.
2. Before departure, you can use vaseline and tea tree oil to wipe the easily inflamed parts for lubrication and protective treatment.
3. When choosing clothes, it is recommended to wear long-sleeved clothes. Choosing professional cycling clothes will also reduce skin friction.
If the weather is warm, wear thin, loose-fitting clothes.
Male cyclists often overlook the problem of sunburn. In fact, they can easily get sunburned (inflammation, damage, etc.) if their skin is exposed to strong uv rays for a long time.
1. Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen on exposed parts of your body, such as your face, nose, arms, arms, neck, ears, and exposed legs, before you go.
2. Wear leg and arm cuffs on your legs and arms.
3. Calamine lotion and ice cubes can help relieve sunburn. Stick to a good skin lotion to relieve symptoms and keep the sunburned area moist.
4. If there is a scar, be sure to cover it with clothing and other things.
The problem, which occurs between the legs, is problematic skin caused by skin and seat cushions rubbing against each other and pressing against each other. It is sometimes caused by ingrown hair.
These boils tend to boil down when infected by sweat.
1. Buy high-quality cycling shorts, which usually cause less skin friction.
2. Clean and dry clothes should be put on immediately after the cycling.
3. If you have acne, after the acne ripens, cut it open, squeeze out pus, and then disinfect.
Hot wax is also used to remove hair from the affected area to prevent acne from worsening.
Nevertheless, oneself deal with commonly neither sanitation, also insecurity, the proposal still goes up hospital.
Why the emphasis on wearing cycling glasses when riding?
Of course, it is to avoid some things to hurt the eyes, such as: sunlight, insects, plants, dust, gravel mud, etc.
1. Wear cycling glasses;
(You can buy glasses with replacement lenses or those that automatically adjust to the light).
2. If the mud is flying everywhere, do not just rely on glasses, but also need to turn the face to one side, to avoid mud into the eyes.
If there is a fracture, it is generally a serious cycling accident.
Although this is an accidental thing, but also might as well know more about the situation, it is a precaution.
1. General treatment: When the closed fracture has the risk of breaking through the skin and damaging the blood vessels and nerves, the significant displacement should be eliminated as far as possible and then fixed with splint.
2. Wound dressing: If the fracture end has punctured the wound and is contaminated, but does not compress the blood vessels and nerves, it should not be immediately restored, so as to avoid bringing dirt into the depth of the wound.
If the fracture end has slipped back into the wound while the wound is being bandaged, it should be explained to the doctor in charge for attention.
3. Proper fixation: the most important thing in the emergency treatment of fracture.
Avoid more damage to soft tissue, blood vessels, nerves or viscera caused by the fracture end moving during transport;
It can relieve pain and prevent shock after fracture fixation.
Easy to transport.
4. Prompt transportation for treatment
Tel: 0595 22493278
Add: 26# yushi road , quanzhou econimic and tecnoldgy development zone fujian china